- You may obtain a SoundCloud tune to your laptop from the SoundCloud web site, or from the app utilizing SoundCloud Go.
- In the event you’re utilizing the SoundCloud app, you possibly can’t save an audio file to your telephone, however you possibly can obtain the tune for offline listening.
- Not each tune is accessible for obtain on SoundCloud – the person importing the monitor must allow it.
You will have heard the time period “soundcloud rap” to explain a type of laid-back, lo-fi hip-hop.
However the website is way more than a springboard for brand spanking new types. SoundCloud is a cross between a free-to-use music sharing platform and a social media website, utilized by each established and aspiring artists.
A few of the music from the positioning—often from small, impartial artists—is free to obtain to your desktop laptop. In the event you solely use the SoundCloud cellular app, you may as well use a SoundCloud Go subscription to avoid wasting songs for offline listening.
Here is how one can do each.
Tips on how to Obtain SoundCloud Songs to Your Desktop
Not each tune is accessible for obtain on SoundCloud – it is as much as every artist to resolve after they add.
Under every monitor uploaded to SoundCloud, you may see a number of choices: “Like,” “Repost,” “Share,” “Add to Subsequent Up” and “Extra.” If the tune is accessible for obtain, you may see the choice below “Extra.”
1. Sign up to your SoundCloud account.
2. Discover a tune you wish to obtain.
3. Click on “Extra”.
4. If the artist has made the tune accessible for obtain, you may see “Obtain file” within the dropdown menu.
5. Click on “Obtain File”.
6. The tune will start downloading and it is best to be capable to play it out of your desktop utilizing a program like Music.
Tips on how to Obtain SoundCloud Songs to the Cell App
Customers with a paid SoundCloud Go subscription can obtain songs for offline listening. Nevertheless, in contrast to the desktop app, you are not downloading a file that you are able to do something with—for instance, you possibly can’t share this file or edit it. You may hearken to it solely within the app.
A SoundCloud Go subscription is $4.99 monthly, and a SoundCloud Go Plus subscription — which supplies you extra songs at larger high quality — is $9.99 monthly. Earlier than you begin paying, you possibly can take a 30-day free trial.
To obtain songs from the SoundCloud cellular app, you should first add them to a playlist. It’s also possible to obtain the songs of your alternative.
1. Open the app and register to your SoundCloud Go account, or click on right here to start out the free trial.
2. Discover the tune you wish to save for offline listening.
3. Faucet the “Extra” button, which appears like three horizontal dots, and faucet “Add to playlist.” Create a playlist or add it to an present one.
4. To search out playlists, go to the “Your Library” tab by tapping the vertical traces icon within the lower-right nook of the app.
5. Faucet on “Playlists & Albums”. It’s also possible to faucet “Like tracks” if you wish to obtain all your favourite tracks as a substitute.
6. Faucet on the playlist you wish to obtain. You may solely obtain the complete playlist or all of your favourite tracks directly — you possibly can’t obtain particular person songs.
7. Faucet the down arrow icon.
Your playlist will likely be downloaded. As soon as that is completed, you’ll hear to those songs with out an web connection.
If you wish to delete the songs later, simply faucet the identical downward arrow to erase the downloaded information.