So that you wish to share the identical WhatsApp account on two totally different telephones?
Technically, you’ll be able to’t (but): “There is not any choice to have one WhatsApp account with two cellphone numbers”, says WhatsApp FAQ – You probably have a second cellphone, however you are on WhatsApp In case you do not wish to disable then an unusable reply name first.
We had hoped that WhatsApp’s multi-device characteristic would resolve this specific drawback, however sadly it isn’t. It solely allows you to hyperlink as much as 4 gadgets to your WhatsApp account, however they different telephones cannot, They have to be computer systems or tablets.
Nevertheless, there’s a quite simple answer to get WhatsApp engaged on two telephones directly. The answer is to make use of WhatsApp Internet, and though which means you’ll be able to’t use WhatsApp Software on each telephones Will Permits you to entry the identical account on totally different gadgets utilizing a browser.
- open browser in your different cellphone and go to whatsapp net (net.whatsapp.com)
- go to Adjustment (Android – three dots, high proper; iPhone – three dots, backside proper) and choose Request Desktop Web site / Desktop Web siteWhich is able to take you to a web page with a QR code.
(In case you get redirected to the WhatsApp desktop homepage, click on on “WhatsApp Internet” within the high left).
- In your first cellphone open the WhatsApp app and go to Adjustment > Click on whatsapp net > Click on hyperlink system
- scan qr code out of your different cellphone
- Now it is possible for you to to make use of WhatsApp on each the telephones